Banana bread with a generous helping of peanut butter and Reese’s cups. This easy Reese’s Peanut Butter Banana Bread recipe is a great breakfast or snack!
- Banana bread with a generous helping of peanut butter and Reese’s cups. This easy Reese’s Peanut Butter Banana Bread recipe is a great breakfast or snack!
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup Canola oil (Vegetable oil will also work)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1½ cups of all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 8 oz bag of Reese’s Mini cups
- Preheat oven/grill/kamado to 350.
- Grease your loaf pan (I used an 9″ x 5″ loaf pan) with butter or shortening.
- In a medium bowl whisk together your flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together your bananas, peanut butter, oil, egg and sugars.
- Pour your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Batter will be lumpy but try not to over mix or it will change the texture.
- Gently fold in your Reese’s Mini cups and spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for approx 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Keep an eye on the bread and if you notice the it browning too fast on top, lower the temperature down to 325° and loosely cover with foil. I always do this.
- Let cool in pan for 10-15 minutes, then loosen the edges of the pan with a knife and remove from loaf pan, transferring bread to a cooling rack to cool completely before cutting into.